Home
Profil
Acara
Lomba
Tutorial
Berita
Model
Trend
Tren
Toko
F.A.Q
Fb
Twitter
F.A.Q
Kontak
Home
/
fashion diaries
/
CHIFFON OUTER
Sabtu, 02 Agustus 2014
CHIFFON OUTER
08.17
fashion diaries
CHIFFON OUTER
2014-08-02T08:17:00+07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
Unknown
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
Hello!
I wish I have something fun to write about but I don't. so this is might be a random thing to say but I hope you have a great week. Let...
The Tutorial
Well, as you know, this is my first video... so many lacking, i know... hehe. So, I basically followed Hana Tajima style but with different ...
DIY: FLORAL HEADBAND
I always have a dreamy fairy tale kind of feeling when I saw a girl picture wearing this kind of headband. I never saw a real person wearing...
Love for orange
There're certain things in your life that you really want to do even for once but you don't have enough guts to make it happen. As e...
day today
I think all the girls are same when they got the first day of period. bad mood. So I messed up the day because my tummy was in extremely pai...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar