Home
Profil
Acara
Lomba
Tutorial
Berita
Model
Trend
Tren
Toko
F.A.Q
Fb
Twitter
F.A.Q
Kontak
Home
/
fashion diaries
/
NEUTRAL
Rabu, 06 Agustus 2014
NEUTRAL
14.03
fashion diaries
NEUTRAL
2014-08-06T14:03:00+07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
Unknown
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
PHOTOSHOP CURVES AND ACTION
1. PHOTOSHOP CURVES Photoshop curves is a powerful tool for tweaking your image. You can tone the image color, darker or brighten the image,...
Tutuplah Auratmu Sekarang Sebelum Auratmu Ditutupkan
FIMUSLIM - Wanita zaman sekarang ternyata masih banyak yang belum menggunakan hijab, padahal agama Islam telah mewajibkan untuk menggunaka...
The Tutorial
Well, as you know, this is my first video... so many lacking, i know... hehe. So, I basically followed Hana Tajima style but with different ...
DIY: FLORAL HEADBAND
I always have a dreamy fairy tale kind of feeling when I saw a girl picture wearing this kind of headband. I never saw a real person wearing...
Gloves from stocking
Another creation that I made from old stocking, YAAAAY!
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar