Home
Profil
Acara
Lomba
Tutorial
Berita
Model
Trend
Tren
Toko
F.A.Q
Fb
Twitter
F.A.Q
Kontak
Home
/
fashion diaries
/
RED BLOUSE
Selasa, 02 September 2014
RED BLOUSE
06.09
fashion diaries
RED BLOUSE
2014-09-02T06:09:00+07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
Unknown
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
flowery pink
Stumbled upon this saying: when hijab is treated as a fashion statement or depicted as merely a norm in one's culture. that's when...
First day of Ramadhan
Endure, Be patience, and believe that there's a wisdom behind all temptation that come to people who fasted. Btw, It's 5pm here an...
Bag that I always wear this week
Got this bag from Asia tasik, it's unbranded, cheap, but I looove it.
Freedom to express
Modesty means to be free from materialistic world, expensive clothes, exclusive brands, and etc etc that could bring us to ostentation. We a...
DIY : FABRIC NECKLACE
Last week after I posted my picture to instagram, I saw 8wood posted this kind of necklace which they sells for about IDR 100k. I thought, h...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar